• Rush County Historical Society Open House is from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday, June 2, at 619 North Perkins Street, Rushville, IN.
• The next National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) meeting, Chapter 0813, will be at 11 a.m. June 5, 2019, at the Elks Lodge, 223 E 3rd Street, Rushville, IN. For more information, call 765-629-2720.
• The Rush County Health Department will conduct its next Immunization Clinic for children between the hours of 8 to 11:30 a.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. on Thursday, June 6 in room #105 at the Courthouse.
• The fourth annual Rush County Victims Assistance 5K Walk/Run will be Saturday at the Benjamin Rush Middle School, 1601 N. Sexton St. The new start time is 8 a.m. with registration beginning at 7:30 a.m. You may pre-register by calling RCVA Board Director Mescal Shelton at 765-561-0878. The cost for the RCVA 5K Walk/Run is $10 per participant.
• The town of Carthage will hold the regularly scheduled monthly board meeting at 6 p.m. June 13 at Carthage Town Hall, 6 west 1st street, Carthage.
• The Milroy Economic Development Corporation will host its 12th annual MEDC Golf Outing on Saturday, June 15, at Antler Pointe Golf Club. Registration is at 8 a.m. with a shotgun start at 8:30 a.m. Event sponsorship is $450. Team entry fee is $220 and hole sponsorship is $100. Proceeds are used to aid new and existing business in Milroy. For more information, contact Michelle Herbert at 317-691-1088 or Dr. Rob Jackman at 765-561-0322.
• The Rushville Breakfast Optimist Club will hosts its 33rd annual 4th of July Car Show at 8 a.m. on July 4 at North Veterans Memorial Park in Rushville. The event will be held rain or shine.
• Gleaners Mobile Food Pantry will have year round service in Rushville this year. Gleaners requires no identification or application to participate in their program. Bring your own boxes or bags to the site, as none are provided. The dates are once a month, the first Monday at the Rush County Fairgrounds from 4 to 6 p.m. When the first Monday is a holiday, the delivery will be the second Monday of the month. Please do not arrive at the fair grounds until after 2 p.m.
• Rush County Community Assistance Food Pantry located on 109 East Third Street, Rushville is open from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. every Tuesday and Thursday. On the fourth Monday of the month, the pantry is open from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please bring proof of address. Donations are welcomed.
• Main Street Christian Church Clothing Closet will be opened every Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to noon. Clothes, household , personal items, etc. Please use north back door.
• Our community’s health coalition Rush2Health meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 4:15 p.m. at the Boys & Girls Club of Rush County. All meetings are open to the public. Questions can be directed to the Rush County Health Department at 765-932-3103.