• Rush County Players hosts Family Movie Night. To help us get in the Wizard of Oz spirit for our approaching Christmas in the Land of Oz, we will be showing Oz, The Great and Powerful. Admission: $3 per seat. Refreshments will be available to purchase. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. with the movie beginning at 7 p.m. Venue: RCP, 306 N. Main Street, Rushville.
• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• The Arc of Rush Co. will be holding it's annual 'Wheelcheir Bowling' event at Rushville Bowl. This event is being held to raise awareness and money, but leave you with a better understanding of physical challenges while having a good time! Businesses, clubs, families and friends with a team of 4 or 5 are invited to try. Everyone involved will be bowling from a wheelchair! We supply the chairs - you supply the sponsorship (corporate - $125, individual -$25). Free gifts to everyone and door prizes drawn throughout the day. Contact Jan Hornaday 561-3108 or Cindy Sickbert 932-4563 to reserve a bowling time of 1,2,3 or 4 p.m. The Arc of Rush County is an organization dedicated to helping and supporting those in our community with physical and mental challenges.
• Rushville Eagle Lodge F.O.E. #2036 special meeting concerning memberships, new memberships, financial matters and non smoking ban at 7 p.m. following the Trustees meeting. Members are encouraged to attend.
• Meridian Health Services invites the community to tour their facilities at 509 Conrad Harcourt Way, Rushville, and meet the medical staff for a ribbon cutting at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20. They will be open from 4 to 6 p.m. for the public to visit. Flue glucose/blood sugar screenings. Meridian Health Services was formerly Family Health Services. Please RSVP by calling 932-3699 no later than Nov. 18.
• Christmas on Main Street Celebration with Santa arriving in Rushville.