Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• Elementary School age student dance from 6-8 p.m. at the Boys and Girls Club of Rush County. $3 per person. D.J. Kevin Green. Proceeds benefit the Boys and Girls Club.
• Free live entertainment: Don Ford, folk & Americana singer, 6 to 8 p.m. No cover. All ages welcome. Knightstown Diner, 12 E. Main St, Knightstown.
• The Franklin County Democratic Party annual Fall Fundraiser at the K of C Hall on Main Street in Brookville. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Dinner at 6 p.m. Tickets are $20/person and can be purchased at the door. Annual auction starting at 7 p.m. with numerous items up for bid. Join us for a night of food and fun! All are welcome. Information: Tom Vohland at 513-593-2345 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Rushville Eagles will host Bingo on Fridays at 7 p.m. and on Sundays at 2 p.m. The community is invited. Information: 765-561-7472.
• Holiday Expo, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Rushville Elementary School East and West gyms. Many vendors will be participating including craft vendors, various home consultants and businesses. There will also be a bake sale, lunch and door prizes. Admission $1. Santa will be there from 10-11 a.m. This event is a fundraiser for Rushville Victim's Assistance, Inc., St. Mary's PTA and the Rushville Republican Newspapers in Education. This is a great time to start your Christmas shopping, so please come and enjoy the day.
• Knights of Columbus Chicken Fry from 5 to 8 p.m. Adults $10 and children $6. Carryouts available. Menu includes: Chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, rolls, applesauce and cake. All white meat $1 extra. Open to the public. Information: 932-2277.
• Rushville Eagles will host a Free Will Donation Breakfast from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Serving biscuits & sausage gravy, eggs, hash browns, milk, juice & coffee. Public invited.