• Knights of Columbus Chicken Fry from 5 to 8 p.m. Adults $10 and children $6. Carryouts available. Menu includes: Chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, rolls, applesauce and cake. All white meat $1 extra. Open to the public. Information: 932-2277.
• Fall Craft Fair at First Church of God, 1200 W Hwy 52, Rushville. Homemade crafts, jewelry, candles, baked good and more. This event will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the church gymnasium. For more information call 932-5138.
• Rushville Eagles will be hosting a Halloween Costume Party and Big Poppy Band starting at 8 p.m. Public invited. Must be 18 and over.
• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• The Manna Mission will be from 5 to 7 p.m. at Main Street Christian Church. Eat-in and Carry-outs are available. If you have any relatives or members of your churches that cannot attend the free meal, please feel free to get your loved ones a meal and take it to their homes.
• The next meeting of the All Pro Dads at Mays Elementary School is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. Information: Matt Vance via e-mail at VanceM@rushville.k12.in.us
• The Manilla Town and Country Homemakers Club will meet on at 7 p.m. at Zion United Church of Christ, 7025 E 100 N, Shelbyville. Kathy Wright is hostess with Sharon Wooley as co-hostess Donna Kuhn will give devotions. Kathy will lead a lesson on "Who Get's Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate? Roll Call: Share something from Grandmother. Members should note that this meeting is being held one week later than originally planned.
• Halloween in Milroy. There will be a trunk and treat this year on Oct. 31 for one night only. The Methodist Church and Christian Church are having a Trunk or Treat at the Christian Church parking lot. Trick and treat's can come there and pick up treats. The Community Club is having a parade from the Methodist Church parking lot to the Christian Church parking lot.