• The Manna Mission will be from 5 to 7 p.m. at Main Street Christian Church. Eat-in and Carry-outs are available. If you have any relatives or members of your churches that cannot attend the free meal, please feel free to get your loved ones a meal and take it to their homes.
• The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), East Central Indiana Small Business Development Center (ISBDC) and the Rush County ECDC will host SBA Community Day. The information seminar will be held from 9 to 11 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 24 at the Rush County Economic & Community Development Corporation (ECDC), River Point Office Suites, 210 East US 52, Suite C, Rushville. Small business owners or those needing financing to start a business can talk with small business lenders about their needs. This is a free workshop. To register, contact either Peggy Cenova at email@example.com or 765-282-9950 or Carolyn Bunzendahl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-928-3232.
• The Manilla Town & Country Homemakers Club will meet for a dinner meeting on at 6 p.m. at Highpointe Orchard near Greensburg. Teola Carmony is the hostess. Evonne Kuhn will give devotions. Roll Call: Your favorite pie. Members are asked to contact Teola if you are planning to attend to pre-order your dinner selection.
• Indiana Fall "Fall Into Fun" Samboree 2013, Sept. 26, 27, 28 and 29, Shelby County Fairgrounds, 901 Fair Avenue, Shelbyville, IN 46176. Registration form on web: http://indianagoodsam.com.
• R.U.S.H - Rush United Santa Helpers Spaghetti Dinner from 4 to 8 p.m. Sept. 28 at Rushville Eagle's Ballroom. $5.00. For tickets please call Linda Wildey 765-561-4015, Carla Sharpe 765-561-4080 or Amy Hornaday 765-570-6564. This dinner is to raise money to buy Christmas presents for children in need. Christmas is right around the corner. Hope to see you there!
• Rush County Farmers Market continues each Saturday, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Third and Main Streets, Rushville.