Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• The Three Musketeers will open to audiences in November with tickets now available. Show dates and times are 7:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15 and Saturday, Nov. 16 and 2 p.m. Sunday Nov. 17. Tickets are $7 each with reserved seating in the Laughline Center for the Performing Arts on the RCHS campus. Tickets may be purchased from any cast member or by e-mailing Jennie Tague at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling her at RCHS at 932-3901 ext. 258.
• The Rushville Eagles will host Bingo on Fridays at 7 p.m. and on Sundays at 2 p.m. The community is invited. Information: 765-561-7472.
• Rush County Players hosts Family Movie Night. To help us get in the Wizard of Oz spirit for our approaching Christmas in the Land of Oz, we will be showing Oz, The Great and Powerful. Admission: $3 per seat. Refreshments will be available to purchase. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. with the movie beginning at 7 p.m. Venue: RCP, 306 N. Main Street, Rushville.
• Fundraiser BBQ meal for the Carthage Henry Henley Library from 4 to 7 p.m. Meal and entertainment at the Carthage Community Center. Meal includes: Pork BBQ, baked beans, cole slaw or applesause and homemmade dessert. Adults $10. Children 8 and under $4. Dusty Miller will be playing music around 5 p.m.
• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• The Arc of Rush Co. will be holding it's annual 'Wheelcheir Bowling' event at Rushville Bowl. This event is being held to raise awareness and money, but leave you with a better understanding of physical challenges while having a good time! Businesses, clubs, families and friends with a team of 4 or 5 are invited to try. Everyone involved will be bowling from a wheelchair! We supply the chairs - you supply the sponsorship (corporate - $125, individual -$25). Free gifts to everyone and door prizes drawn throughout the day. Contact Jan Hornaday 561-3108 or Cindy Sickbert 932-4563 to reserve a bowling time of 1,2,3 or 4 p.m. The Arc of Rush County is an organization dedicated to helping and supporting those in our community with physical and mental challenges.