• Big Flatrock Christian Church invites everyone to their annual Pork Chop Supper from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Manilla Fire Department, S.R. 44, Manilla. Tickets $8. The Dorcas Circle II will be selling raffle tickets for a chance to win a garden basket filled with neat garden items.
• Waggener Community Pool in Rushville will be offering swim lessons July 15 to 18 with July 19 as the make-up day and again July 22 to 25 with July 26 as the make-up day. The last day to sign up for lessons is July 12. Call 932-7100. Lessons are $30 per week per child.
• Eagles Ladies Auxiliary Rummage and Bake Sale, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., 221 W. First St., Rushville. Rent a table for the sale for $5. Information: Jeanine at 765-570-3176 or Karen at 765-561-7713.
• National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) Association, Indiana Chapter 0813, has a monthly meeting at 10 a.m., on the third Tuesday of each month at the Ponderosa Steakhouse, corner of North Lincoln St. and Fourth St., Greensburg. Optional lunch afterward. We have guest speakers on a variety of topics and items. Come meet your current and retired Federal Employee comrades. For more information call (765) 629 2720.
• The Boys and Girls Club of Rush County will be closed Saturday, July 20, through Sunday, July 28, for our annual cleaning. The club will reopen on Monday, July 29.
• The Scott Brooks Memorial Elks vs. Cancer Golf Tournament, 8 a.m., Antler Pointe Golf Club. Registration begins at 7 a.m. All proceeds go to the Elks Cancer Fund to benefit IUPUI Cancer Research Centers. Scramble format with teams of 4. Registration fees $55 per golfer. Awards, door prizes, a 50/50 Raffle, and a free lunch. Entry forms at the Elks Lodge, Antler Point Golf Club, or Horseshoe Bend Golf Course. RSVP by July 19 by calling the Elks Lodge at 765-938-1307. Any business interested in purchasing a hole sponsorship for $25, wishing to make a donation of a door prize, or entering a team may also call the Elks Lodge.