• Milroy Psi Ote Summer Reading Program each Tuesday and Thursday 10:30 a.m. to noon, June 9-25, Milroy Elementary School Library.
• The public is invited to the Mel Barton Blood Drive from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Emerson Climate Technologies, Emerson East in Rushville. Every donor will receive a gift. Special guest is Phil the Blood Drop. Raise a sleeve in honor of a friend.
• Roots Blower Retirees pitch-in dinner with Local 1118 UAW, 11:30 a.m., Eastside Methodist Church, Connersville. Please bring a filled covered dish. Drinks, plates, etc., provided. Bring a friend. Widows welcome.
• Rush Co. Master Gardeners and Friends will have their July meeting at Garden Thyme at the Old Schoolhouse located at 14520 SR 38 E., Noblesville. Program begins at 6:30 p.m. Owner Kim Porter will do a program on succulents and you are welcome to bring a pot or container and fill it there. (Buy the plants and pay a small fee for potting mix for your container.) Anyone interested in gardening is welcome to join us. We will car pool from the Root Bldg. at the Fairgrounds - leaving at 5:15 p.m. Call Joyce Miller if you have questions 765-561-2572.
• Rush County Health Department Senior Screening, 9 a.m. to noon, Rush County Courthouse, room 105. This is available to all Rush County seniors at no cost. Information: 932-3103.
• Rush County Health Department Immunization Clinic for children from 8 to 11:30 a.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. in room 105, Rush County Courthouse. Information: 932-3103.
• Comedians Scott Gregory and Gregory Tornquist perform in a Family Comedy show to help RMH Pediatrics. Show is at the RushShelby Energy Building located at the Rush County Fairgrounds. Tickets $25 adults, $10 kids age 17 and under, and $60 for a family package (includes 2 adults and 2 children). Tickets can be purchased at the RMH Foundation Office (located on the first floor of the hospital) or at MainSource, Wells Fargo, and Citizens State banks in Rushville. Doors open at 5:45 p.m. The evening begins at 6:30 p.m. with the presentation of the first annual Rush County Youth Volunteer of the Year Award presented by RMH Foundation. The two comedians will follow.