Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• INFBPW/Knightstown will be selling walking tacos, soft drinks and water at Knightstown Jubilee Days on the Knightstown Square from 4 to 9 p.m. on June 4, 5 and 6 and from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on June 7.
• The Rush Co. Health Department will conduct its next immunization clinic for children on Thursday, June 5 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. in Room #104, Courthouse.
Immunizations available are Diptheria, Tetanus, Whooping Cough, Meadles, Mumps, Rubella, Polio, Hib, Hepatitis B, Varicella, Prevnar, Rotovirus, HPV and Meningicoccal. These are provided free of charge from the Indiana State Department of Health to children through the age of eighteen.
For more information call 765-932-3103.
• Wanted: All cowboys and cowgirls. Saddle up and ride on over as the Rush County Players present "Country's Finest" at 7 p.m. June 5, 6, 7, 12 and 13 and at 5 p.m. June 14 at the Rushville Riverside Amphitheater. Cost is $5 for students ages 4 to grade 12 and $10 for adults. Concessions will be available for purchase. Will call for tickets at 765-938-1711.
• Friday is June 6 Janelle Bedel Wonder Woman Day! There will be a candlelight vigil at the Rush County Fairgrounds at 8:30 p.m. Bring any type of candle.
• Heart of Rushville Farmers' & Artisans' Market is open from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. every Saturday through Oct. 11. Shop for fruit and veggies, farm fresh eggs, homemade jams and jellies, local honey, homebaked goods, and locally handcrafted items. Market is located on 3rd St., east of Main St. in the downtown Rushville. More information, contact Joyce Miller at 765-561-2572 or the Chamber of Commerce at 765-932-2880.
• The Rush County Health Department will hold their next Senior Screening on Wednesday, June 11 from 9:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. at the Rush Co. Senior Center. The screening includes weight, blood pressure, pulse, respiration, hemoglobin and blood sugar. Also, health education will be included during the screening program. Referrals to private physicians will be made when needed. This is available to all Rush County Senior citizens at no cost. Any questions may be directed to 765-932-3103.