Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• The Rush County Players will host a car wash from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, May 31, at O'Rielly Auto Parts. Free will donation will be collected.
• Heart of Rushville Farmers' & Artisans' Market is open from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. every Saturday through Oct. 11. Shop for fruit and veggies, farm fresh eggs, homemade jams and jellies, local honey, homebaked goods, and locally handcrafted items. Market is located on 3rd St., east of Main St. in the downtown Rushville. More information, contact Joyce Miller at 765-561-2572 or the Chamber of Commerce at 765-932-2880.
• The Rushville Music Study Club will be presenting the annual songfest at 2 p.m. Sunday at St. Paul's Methodist Church. There will be selections from each of the monthly programs featuring soloists, duets and other combos. There will be a piano medley, numbers by a children's choir directed by Mrs. Nancy Mitchell and the RCHS Jazz Band will play a few numbers. Everyone is invited.
• The Voice for Christ Church will have a teaching on Human Trafficking June 1st at 4 p.m with Rhonda Patterson as a special speaker. The church is located on St. Rd. 3 next to the bowling alley. The event will be about how to save your children from being a victim of trafficking. For more information, contact Beth at 765-561-2326.
• St. Paul’s United Methodist Church will begin its summer Sunday worship schedule on June 1, continuing through Aug. 31. Adult Sunday school will be held at 9 a.m., and a worship service blending elements of the New Beginnings and traditional services will start at 10 a.m. in the sanctuary. Children’s worship will be held during the service, and communion will be served to all who wish it on the first and third Sundays each month throughout the summer. Everyone is welcome.