Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• The Manna Mission will be serving pizza and salad from 5 to 7 p.m. May 27. We offer a free meal for those that may be in need. Please come enjoy a hot meal along with fellowship for eat-ins or carry-outs. Thanks to the ladies of Raleigh Christian Church for donating the desserts this month.
• The Manilla Town & Country Homemakers Club will have a dinner meeting at the Cow Palace Restaurant in Shelbyville at 6 p.m. on May 28. Doris Drake will be the hostess and Kathy Wright will give devotions. Roll Call: Your favorite plant. Norene Wright will give a lesson on "Heirloom Plants."
• The Noble Niters will have a meeting at 7 p.m., Wednesday, May 28, at the home of Beth Barnes with Christie Singleton co-hosting. Lesson will be done on heirloom plants with Jane Hallgarth leading. Roll call will be, "Do you plant a garden?" which was inspired by Linda Naylor.
• The Rush County Players will host a car wash from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, May 31, at O'Rielly Auto Parts. Free will donation will be collected.
• The Voice for Christ Church will have a teaching on Human Trafficking June 1st at 4 p.m with Rhonda Patterson as a special speaker. The church is located on St. Rd. 3 next to the bowling alley. The event will be about how to save your children from being a victim of trafficking. For more information, contact Beth at 765-561-2326.
• St. Paul’s United Methodist Church will begin its summer Sunday worship schedule on June 1, continuing through Aug. 31. Adult Sunday school will be held at 9 a.m., and a worship service blending elements of the New Beginnings and traditional services will start at 10 a.m. in the sanctuary. Children’s worship will be held during the service, and communion will be served to all who wish it on the first and third Sundays each month throughout the summer. Everyone is welcome.