• Members of the Rushville Consolidated High School graduating class of 1974 are looking for a few classmates to attend this year's 40th reunion gathering. The event will be held the weekend of June 27,28 and 29. Classmates being sought are: Danny Berry, Missy Becraft Basham, Robert Blevins, Marcia Biehl, John Scott Burge, Scott Brammer, Wesley Crabtree, Bill Denny, Kim Brown Keith, John Jenkins, Roberta Linville, Kenny Long, Joyce Mullins, Calvin R. McDaniel, Cheryl Guthrie, Carla Ruble, Kim Shaver Hood, Jeff Strough, Mary Wilhelm, Rosanna Faye Williams, and Lisa Laken. Anyone with information regarding current contact information for the aforementioned classmates is asked to contact Frank Denzler @ the Rushville Republican (765) 932-2222 x106 or via email at email@example.com.
• The Rush County Historical Society announced the Rush County Museum will be open from 2 to 4 p.m. the first Sunday of every month (April through Oct. 5). The Rush County Museum, located at 619 N. Perkins St., is open during the week from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday through Thursday. For more information, conatct John Wilson at 765-663-2157.
• National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) Association, Indiana Chapter 0813, has a monthly meeting at 10 a.m. on the third Tuesday of each month at the Ponderosa Steakhouse, corner of North Lincoln St. and Fourth St., Greensburg. Optional lunch afterward. We have guest speakers on a variety of topics, interesting programs, and items discussed. Come meet your current and retired Federal Employee comrades. For more information call (765) 629 2720.
• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• Every Thursday and Friday the Eagles hosts Bingo. Thursday the doors open at 5 p.m. and Friday the doors open at 6 p.m. For more information, call 932-4946.
• Tox-away Days are the first Saturday of each month from 8 a.m. to noon at Smiley Avenue. Join in making this a Clean, Green Rush County.