Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to firstname.lastname@example.org or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• The Rush County Manna Mission will be serving a Mexican Fiesta from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 29. If you know of anyone that needs a hot meal, please pass on the information. Space available for eats in or carry outs. Desserts this month will be donated by the Walker Ribbon 4-H group. Please contact Cindy Holland if your group would like to sign up to donate desserts next month or any of the following months this year.
• The Rushville PHI chapter of Tri Kappa sorority will host its annual bingo night at 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 1 in the RCHS cafeteria. Prizes include Coach, Kate Spade, and Thirty-One bags in addition to returning favorites Longaberger and Vera Bradley. Attendees are invited to donate non-perishable food items in exchange for entries into door prize raffles.
• The Milroy United Methodist Church will hold its semi-annual rummage sale from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, May 2 and from 8 a.m. to noon Saturday, May 3. Saturday is "fill-a-sack" for $2.
• RES East and West will be hosting their annual Family Fun Fest on Friday, May 2. Games and food from 5 to 6:30 p.m. with basket raffle and silent auction at 6:45 p.m. The Rushville community is invited to attend and enjoy an evening of family fun (students must be accompanied by an adult). This year activities include a variety of games, food, raffle baskets, and a silent auction. Food will be available to purchase for $3 per person (choice of hotdog or hamburger with chips and drink). A wristband for all games is $3 per student or $10 per family.
• Little Flatrock Christian Church is holding their annual yard sale May 2-3 at the Conservation Club on Hwy 44 east of Rushville. Times include 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. Saturday there will be a car wash and bake sale as well. All proceeds go to fund the Appalachian Mission Trip.