• Knights of Columbus will host an all you can eat chicken dinner open to the public from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Saturday, April 26 at 227 E. 3rd Street. Cost will be $10 for adults and $6 for children. An additional $1 will be charged for a meal with all white meat. All you can eat meals are restricted to dine-in only. Carry out will be available. For more information contact Willie Wilson at 932-2277.
• The April get-together of the Carthage school friends will be from noon to 3 p.m. April 26 at the Greenfield Ponderosa. Bring old pictures and other memorabilia to share. Please let Hester Shelby know if you can attend at 317-513-2438.
• Rushville Eagle’s Breakfast will be from 7 to 11 a.m., Saturday, April 26. It is open to the public (come to back door entrance) and free will donations will be accepted. They will serve sausage gravy and biscuits, eggs, hash browns, juice, milk and coffee. For free town deliveries, call 765-309-5435.
• The Rush County Chorale will be presenting the spring concert at the First Presbyterian Church. Performances will be at 7:30 p.m. on April 26 and 2:30 p.m. on April 27.
• Little Flatrock Christian Church will host a salad bar (salads, sandwiches, hot food, desserts and drinks) from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on April 27 at the New Salem Lion's Club Building. Free will offering will be accepted.
• The Rushville Eagles Lodge #2036 will have nomination of officers at 7 p.m. April 28 at the membership meeting at the Lodge.
• The Milroy United Methodist Church will hold its semi-annual rummage sale from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, May 2 and from 8 a.m. to noon Saturday, May 3. Saturday is "fill-a-sack" for $2.
• The Manilla School reunion will be held Saturday, May 3 at the Manilla Lion's Club building. Former students, teachers and staff are welcome to attend. Registration will begin at noon with the meal being served at 1 p.m. The cost is $14. Checks should be made payable to the Manilla Alumni Association and mailed to Teola Carmony, 2007 August Court, Shelbyville, IN 46176 by April 23. Honored classes will be 1944, 1954 and 1964. If you have any questions call Teola Carmony at 317-392-6825 or Avis Brown at 765-663-2561.