• Registration for Benjamin Rush Middle School will be held from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, July 31 and 8 a.m. to noon Thursday, Aug. 1.
• Registration for Rushville Consolidated High School will be from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, July 30, from 8 a.m. to 6:45 p.m. Wednesday, July 31, and from 8 a.m. to noon Thursday, Aug. 1.
• The 65th annual Indiana Pioneer Engineers Club Steam Engine Show and Reunion is Aug. 1-4 at Caldwell Pioneer Acres, 3707 South CR 200W. The show grounds are easily accessible from Rushville on SR 3 south to CR 350S, east to CR 200W and south a short distance. Various activities will be held throughout the weekend including the daily parade of engines, a variety of games, booths, contests, a large flea market area, the Knights of Columbus kitchen and more. The public is invited to attend this working museum. Entries and participants from throughout the Midwest and all over the country will be in attendance and a wristband is good for the duration of the four day event.
• Milroy School Alumni School meeting at 7 p.m. at the Milroy United Methodist Church in the Fellowship Hall. We would like to have as many alumni attend this meeting as possible. Bring your ideas. Information: Carolyn Logsdon at 765-629-2667 or 765-629-7412.
• Rush County Health Department Immunization Clinic for children from 8 to 11:30 a.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. in Room 105 at the Rush County Courthouse. Information: 932-3103.
• Ivy Tech Community College Richmond admissions staff and advisors will be at Rushville Public Library 10 a.m. to 2 pm. providing information on admissions requirements, financial aid, classes and degree/certificate programs and registering current students for the fall semester that starts Aug. 19. Those unable to meet with the representatives and have questions should contact Stephanie Hill Alexander at 1-800-659-4562, ext. 1216 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-IVY-LINE (489-5463) from 7am-1am Eastern, seven days a week or ivytech.edu.