Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to firstname.lastname@example.org or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• The Rush County Players "Run For Your Wife" Carwash will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at O'Reilly Auto. Free will donations will be accepted.
• The Homer Christian Union Church annual meeting will be held at 12:30 p.m. June 29.
• Ivy Tech Community College Richmond representative will be at the Rushville Public from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday, July 2, to answers questions, assist area residents in applying and enrolling at Ivy Tech for Fall classes that start Aug. 25.
• The Rushville Breakfast Optimist Club announces the 28th Annual Fourth of July Car Show will be held in North Veterans Memorial Park. Registration opens at 8 a.m. Friday, July 4 with awards at 3 p.m. The fee is $15. Proceeds benefit Rush County youth programs. For more information, contact Chuck Kemker at (317) 752-2073 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Heart of Rushville Farmers' & Artisans' Market is open from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. every Saturday through Oct. 11. Shop for fruit and veggies, farm fresh eggs, homemade jams and jellies, local honey, homebaked goods, and locally handcrafted items. Market is located on 3rd St., east of Main St. in the downtown Rushville. More information, contact Joyce Miller at 765-561-2572 or the Chamber of Commerce at 765-932-2880.
• Ashley Spurlin Day at Stagg’s Restaurant and Dairy Treats will be Sunday, July 6, 2014. A portion of the sales from that day will be contributed to the Ashley Spurlin Memorial Scholarship Fund at the Rush County Community Foundation. This scholarship is awarded to students attending a Indiana State University. In 2014, three scholarships were awarded to students. Please join Ashley’s family and friends and have a great meal or ice cream treat.