Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• Rush County's Annual Agriculture Outlook Dinner Meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. at the Root Building on the Rush County Fairgrounds. Dr. Chris Hurt of Purdue's Ag Economics Department, will be the featured speaker, along with Susan Houston of the Rush/Shelby County FSA. Reservations are required for the complimentary meal. Please call the Extension Office at 765-932-5974 to make your reservation. If you have questions, give Will Schakel, Rush County Ag Program Assistant, a call also at 765-932-5974, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Rush County Health Department will hold their next Senior Screening from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at the Rush County Senior Center. This is available to all Rush County senior citizens at no cost. Information: 932-3103.
• In response to numerous requests, the Economic & Community Development Corporation and the Rush County Chamber of Commerce have partnered with the East Central Small Business Development Center to offer “Social Media 101 – Where Do I Start?” Space is limited so register soon for this event that will be held from 8 a.m. to noon Nov. 14, at the Chamber office, 315 N. Main. Cost is $30 per person; $25 if ECDC or Chamber member. To register, go to: http://isbdc.ecenterdirect.com/Conferences.action. If questions, call the ECDC office at 938-3232.
• Rush County Historical Society’s fall dinner and program at 6 p.m. at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church. Cost is $13 each per member and $15 each per non-member of the Society. Reservations due to Mrs. Phyllis Fecher at (765) 932-1810 by Nov. 8.
• All local 1118 UAW retiree pitch in dinner at 11:30 a.m. at the Eastside Methodist Church in Connersville. Please bring a covered dish to share. Drinks and plates provided. Come alone or bring spouse/friend. Widows are welcome.