• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• 13th Annual Rushville Farm Toy Show from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Rush County Fairgrounds. Free admission. Add to your collection. Christmas Shop. Set up time from 3 to 7 p.m. Nov. 9 and 6 to 8 a.m. Nov. 10. Contact Mark Shepherd from 765-570-2027. Leave a message or call in the evening.
• "Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate?(tm)" is the topic of a 2-part series presented by Purdue Extension educator Gracie Marlatt on Mondays, Nov. 11 and 18. Ideal for multiple generations to experience together, the sessions will start at 6 p.m. in the Assisted Living Dining Room of Miller's Merry Manor, 612 E. 11th Street, Rushville. This series provides a positive planning process to transfer non-titled property. It is designed to help overcome common inheritance decision-making obstacles. Fee for the series is just $10 per family. Purchase of workbook is recommend. Call Purdue Extension - Rush County at 932-5974 for more information. RSVP is requested by Nov. 4.
• Rush County's Annual Agriculture Outlook Dinner Meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. at the Root Building on the Rush County Fairgrounds. Dr. Chris Hurt of Purdue's Ag Economics Department, will be the featured speaker, along with Susan Houston of the Rush/Shelby County FSA. Reservations are required for the complimentary meal. Please call the Extension Office at 765-932-5974 to make your reservation. If you have questions, give Will Schakel, Rush County Ag Program Assistant, a call also at 765-932-5974, or email him at email@example.com.
• The Three Musketeers will open to audiences in November with tickets now available. Show dates and times are 7:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15 and Saturday, Nov. 16 and 2 p.m. Sunday Nov. 17. Tickets are $7 each with reserved seating in the Laughline Center for the Performing Arts on the RCHS campus. Tickets may be purchased from any cast member or by e-mailing Jennie Tague at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling her at RCHS at 932-3901 ext. 258.