• Meridian Health Services invites the community to tour their facilities at 509 Conrad Harcourt Way, Rushville, and meet the medical staff for a ribbon cutting at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20. They will be open from 4 to 6 p.m. for the public to visit. Flue glucose/blood sugar screenings. Meridian Health Services was formerly Family Health Services. Please RSVP by calling 932-3699 no later than Nov. 18.
• Christmas on Main Street Celebration with Santa arriving in Rushville.
• RCP's Sweet Holiday Throw-Down. Rush County Players is sponsoring a Christmas Dessert Bake off to be held during "Christmas on Main" at 7:30 p.m. Bake your FINEST Holiday dessert and see if you've got what it takes to own this throw-down! $10 entry fee to benefit RCP. For an entry form or questions contact Kim Cronin 317-586-3393.
• The Rushville Consolidated High School Choral Department will present their Madrigals Performances and Dinners Dec. 5-8.
• Elementary School age student dance from 6-8 p.m. at the Boys and Girls Club of Rush County. $3 per person. D.J. Kevin Green. Proceeds benefit the Boys and Girls Club.
• The Rushville Consolidated High School Choral Department will present their Winter Concert at 7:30 p.m. at the Laughlin Center for the Performing Arts on the RCHS campus featuring all choirs.
• Rush County Chorale performances Dec. 14 and Dec. 15 at Center Christian Church and the Rushville Presbyterian Church. No ticket sales. Details to be announced.
• Rush County Schools Christmas Break begins. Students return to school on Monday, Jan. 6, 2014.
• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• Tox-away Days are the first Saturday of each month from 8 a.m. to noon at Smiley Avenue. Join in making this a Clean, Green Rush County.
• The community food pantry, 109 East Third Street, Rushville is open from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. every Tuesday and Thursday. Bring photo ID. Donations welcomed.