• Rushville Eagles will host a Free Will Donation Breakfast from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Serving biscuits & sausage gravy, eggs, hash browns, milk, juice & coffee. Public invited.
• 13th Annual Rushville Farm Toy Show from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Rush County Fairgrounds. Free admission. Add to your collection. Christmas Shop. Set up time from 3 to 7 p.m. Nov. 9 and 6 to 8 a.m. Nov. 10. Contact Mark Shepherd from 765-570-2027. Leave a message or call in the evening.
• "Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate?(tm)" is the topic of a 2-part series presented by Purdue Extension educator Gracie Marlatt on Mondays, Nov. 11 and 18. Ideal for multiple generations to experience together, the sessions will start at 6 p.m. in the Assisted Living Dining Room of Miller's Merry Manor, 612 E. 11th Street, Rushville. This series provides a positive planning process to transfer non-titled property. It is designed to help overcome common inheritance decision-making obstacles. Fee for the series is just $10 per family. Purchase of workbook is recommend. Call Purdue Extension - Rush County at 932-5974 for more information. RSVP is requested by Nov. 4.
• The Three Musketeers will open to audiences in November with tickets now available. Show dates and times are 7:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15 and Saturday, Nov. 16 and 2 p.m. Sunday Nov. 17. Tickets are $7 each with reserved seating in the Laughline Center for the Performing Arts on the RCHS campus. Tickets may be purchased from any cast member or by e-mailing Jennie Tague at email@example.com or by calling her at RCHS at 932-3901 ext. 258.
• The Arc of Rush Co. will be holding it's annual 'Wheelcheir Bowling' event at Rushville Bowl. This event is being held to raise awareness and money, but leave you with a better understanding of physical challenges while having a good time! Businesses, clubs, families and friends with a team of 4 or 5 are invited to try. Everyone involved will be bowling from a wheelchair! We supply the chairs - you supply the sponsorship (corporate - $125, individual -$25). Free gifts to everyone and door prizes drawn throughout the day. Contact Jan Hornaday 561-3108 or Cindy Sickbert 932-4563 to reserve a bowling time of 1,2,3 or 4 p.m. The Arc of Rush County is an organization dedicated to helping and supporting those in our community with physical and mental challenges.