• Rushville Trick or Treating will be 5 to 9 p.m. Oct. 31.
• Halloween in Milroy. There will be a trunk and treat this year on Oct. 31 for one night only. The Methodist Church and Christian Church are having a Trunk or Treat at the Milroy Christian Church parking lot. Youngsters are welcome to come and pick up treats. The Community Club is having a parade for the children beginning at 6 p.m. from the Milroy United Methodist Church parking lot and proceeding to the Milroy Christian Church. The Trunk or Treating will follow the parade in the Christian Church parking lot.
• Trunk or Treat from 6 to 8 p.m. at First Church of God, 1200 W Hwy 52, Rushville. There will be treats, games, prizes and lots of fun as well as free drinks and popcorn for all that attend.
• You bring the tricks and we will bring the treats! Miller's Merry Manor will be having an open house from 5 to 7 p.m. on Halloween night. Kids of all ages are welcome.
• Have you ever wondered what to do with the excess candy your children receive while trick-or-treating, except, that is, to eat it all yourself? This year’s Halloween Candy Buyback, hosted by Superb Smiles Dental Care, offers the perfect solution while giving a sweet salute to deployed American military members. Located at 200 Harcourt Way, the family owned and operated dental practice will be buying back excess Halloween candy for one dollar per pound from 2 to 5:30 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 1, and Monday Nov. 4.
• Community Bingo at Miller’s Merry Manor on the first Friday of each month at 2 p.m. Free and open to the public! Join us for an hour of fun and a chance to win prizes! Please call 765-932-4127 with any questions.
• Delta Theta Tau 41st Annual Gift and Hobby Show with 100 plus vendors,9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Nov. 2, Shelbyville Middle School, 1200 McKay Road, Shelbyville IN 46176. firstname.lastname@example.org