Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• The 65th annual Indiana Pioneer Engineers Club Steam Engine Show and Reunion is Aug. 1-4 at Caldwell Pioneer Acres, 3707 South CR 200W. The show grounds are easily accessible from Rushville on SR 3 south to CR 350S, east to CR 200W and south a short distance. Various activities will be held throughout the weekend including the daily parade of engines, a variety of games, booths, contests, a large flea market area, the Knights of Columbus kitchen and more. The public is invited to attend this working museum. Entries and participants from throughout the Midwest and all over the country will be in attendance and a wristband is good for the duration of the four day event.
• Manilla Fish Fry at the Manilla Fire Station 4 to 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 2, Breakfast 7 to 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 3 and Fish Fry again 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 3. Fish Fry is $8 meal with kid's meals available. Carry-outs available. Drawing for whole hog and 1/2 of Angus beef with processing included. Tickets sold at events with drawing held at 7 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 3. R6 Band playing 6-8 p.m. Friday Aug. 2. Garden tractor pulls starting 1 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 3. Information: Toma Weitzel 317-401-0769.
• Garage Sale to benefit Rush County Players from 3 to 7 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at 306 N. Main St., Rushville. Multiple families have contributed to this sale. Come support RCP.
• Community Bingo at Miller’s Merry Manor on the first Friday of each month at 2:00 p.m. Free and open to the public! Join us for an hour of fun and a chance to win prizes! Please call 765-932-4127 with any questions.
• Mental Health America in Rush County will be having a garage sale from 9 a.m. to ?. We have household items, books, bicycles, bedding and other miscellaneous items. Proceeds will go toward Mental Health programs in Rush County. Please stop by and see us.