Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) Association, Indiana Chapter 0813, has a monthly meeting at 10 a.m. on the third Tuesday of each month at the Ponderosa Steakhouse, corner of North Lincoln St. and Fourth St., Greensburg. Optional lunch afterward. We have guest speakers on a variety of topics, interesting programs, and items discussed. Come meet your current and retired Federal Employee comrades. For more information call (765) 629 2720.
• Big Flatrock Christian Church invites everyone to the Easter services. Maundy Thursday service will be at 6 p.m. April 17 with a dinner following. Easter Sunrise Service will be at 7 a.m. April 20 with a pitch-in breakfast immediately following - coffee, juice and milk provided. Easter Sunday Worship Service will be at 10:30 a.m. April 20 with Easter egg hunt following. Big Flatrock Christian Church is locasted at 4782 West 650 South, Rushville (one mile east of Gowdy). For more information, contact Larry Adkins at 765-932-5229.
• The First Church of God,1200 W. US Hwy 52, Rushville, will host an Easter Egg Hunt at 1 p.m. for children up to 11years old.
• Faith Community Church will host an Easter Egg Hunt for children ages 1-12 from 2 to 4 p.m., Saturday, April 19, at the Manilla Lions Club. Prize awarded in four age groups. Enjoy crafts, story time and refreshments. For more information, contact Lisa Ward at 765-561-4069.
• Kyle Henderson day at Stagg’s Restaurant and Dairy Treats will be Saturday, April 19, 2014. A portion of the sales from that day will be contributed to the Kyle Henderson Memorial Scholarship Fund at the Rush County Community Foundation. This scholarship is awarded to students attending post-secondary school, accredited trade or vocational school and have been involved in 4-H and/or FFA. Please join Kyle’s family and friends and have a great meal or dairy treat.