Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• April 8, 9, and 10, St. Mary Catholic School will be having kindergarten registration and screening. Please call 932-3639 for any questions and to schedule your child’s screening.
• The Rush County Health Department will hold their next Senior Screening on Wednesday, April 9 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Rush County Senior Center. The screening includes weight, blood pressure, pulse, respiration, hemoglobin and blood sugar. Also, health education will be included during the screening program. Referrals to private physicians will be made when needed. This is available to all Rush County senior citizens at no cost. Any questions may be directed to 765-932-3103.
• Please join your CIRCLe sisters for the 1st Grant Gala being held at 6 p.m.on Thursday, April 10. The grant selection event will be held in the 201 Building (corner of 2nd & Main St., Rushville) Remember, your vote counts. Please RSVP before April 1 by calling Betsy Williams at (765) 561-4005 or email Betsy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Member invitations have been emailed.
• “RAISING KIDS YOU’LL LIKE” is the title of a Parenting Workshop, sponsored by Center Christian Church, on April 11. There will be pizza served from 5:15 – 6 p.m. Child care for infants through children 10 years of age will be available beginning at 5:45 p.m. The Parenting Workshop will begin at 6 p.m., ending at 8 p.m., and will be held in the Worship Center. There is NO COST for pizza or the workshop, and there will be free resource give-a-ways at the end of the evening. RSVP to the Center Christian Church (645-5348 or by email: email@example.com) by Tuesday, April 1.
• The Arlington Elementary PTO will be hosting a fried chicken dinner on Friday, April 11 from 4:30-7 p.m. The meal consists of 2 pieces of fried chicken, roll, mashed potatoes, green beans, dessert and a drink. There will also be a carnival and vendors at the school during dinner hours. Pre-sale tickets are available from any Arlington Elementary student for $5. Price at the door will be $7. Please come and support Arlington Elementary.