• At 7:30 p.m. Friday, April 25, Dr. Janette Fishell will present an IU Faculty Organ Recital at St. Paul Lutheran Church, 6045 E. State Street, Columbus. Everyone is cordially invited, admission is free. Dr. Fishell is Professor of Music and Chair of the Organ Department at Indiana University Jacobs School of Music, and is a teacher/recitalist of international standing.
• Knights of Columbus will host an all you can eat chicken dinner open to the public from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Saturday, April 26 at 227 E. 3rd Street. Cost will be $10 for adults and $6 for children. An additional $1 will be charged for a meal with all white meat. All you can eat meals are restricted to dine-in only. Carry out will be available. For more information contact Willie Wilson at 932-2277.
• The April get-together of the Carthage school friends will be from noon to 3 p.m. April 26 at the Greenfield Ponderosa. Bring old pictures and other memorabilia to share. Please let Hester Shelby know if you can attend at 317-513-2438.
• Little Flatrock Christian Church will host a salad bar (salads, sandwiches, hot food, desserts and drinks) from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on April 27 at the New Salem Lion's Club Building. Free will offering will be accepted.
• Raleigh School Reunion will be held from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday, July 26, 2014 at the Raleigh Community Club in Raleigh. This is for anyone who ever attended Raleigh School. RSVP if you like to 765-645-5410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Rushville High School Class of 1964 will be celebrating our 50th class reunion in June and have a few classmates who have not been located. If you have any contact information on David Michael Kalp, Ted Lacy, Byron Thomas, David Stevens, Barbara Moore Scott, Norman Boyer, Connie Carlin, Michael Clifford, Gary Nixon, Jack Swegman or Rose Wilkinson, please email Sherri Griffis at email@example.com.