• The Milroy Community Club will have a pancake and sausage, biscuits and gravy breakfast from 7 to 10:30 a.m., Saturday, April 12, at the Milroy Fire Station.
• The annual Kindergarten Round Up for Rush County Schools is Saturday, April 12, 2014 from 8 a.m. to noon at Rushville Elementary School West. Parents who have students that will be age 5 by Aug. 1, 2014 should plan on attending this event. You will want to enter the Kindergarten Round Up by using the Rushville Elementary School West front sidewalk (sidewalk directly across the street from the Boys and Girls Club).
• Please come out for The Manna Mission’s first annual Arts, Crafts and Antiques Bazaar on Saturday, April 12 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The Bazaar will be held at Main Street Christian Church. We will also be having a silent auction, bake sale and lunch. Proceeds from the booth rental, silent auction, bake sale and lunch sales will benefit the Manna Mission. The Manna Mission provides a free meal each month to Rush County residents in need. We are also asking the talented artisans of Rush County and surrounding counties to support our fundraiser by renting a booth to sell your handmade arts, crafts and/or antiques. If you are interested in renting a booth or have any questions please call Main Street Christian Church at 932-2997 for contact information.
• At 9 a.m. on April 12, St. Mary School will be having their 7th Annual 5K Run/Walk. The Run/Walk will begin at the front entrance of RCHS. Registration fee is $15 (all ages). Registrations received after March 26 are not guaranteed a shirt. Late registration the day of the event from 8 to 8:45 a.m. For more information please call 765-932-3639.
• The CASA organization will have "Comedy for CASA Night" Thursday, April 24 from 6:30-8:30 p.m at the Occasions Banquet Hall in Shelbyville, IN; 415 E. Hendricks St. Featured comedians will be Jeff Bodart, Matt Holt and host will be radio legend Don Stuck. Tickets will be $20.