• Holiday Expo, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Rushville Elementary School East and West gyms. Many vendors will be participating including craft vendors, various home consultants and businesses. There will also be a bake sale, lunch and door prizes. Admission $1. This event is a fundraiser for Rushville Victim's Assistance, Inc., St. Mary's PTA and the Rushville Republican Newspapers in Education. This is a great time to start your Christmas shopping, so please come and enjoy the day.
• Knights of Columbus Chicken Fry from 5 to 8 p.m. Adults $10 and children $6. Carryouts available. Menu includes: Chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, rolls, applesauce and cake. All white meat $1 extra. Open to the public. Information: 932-2277.
• Rushville Eagles will host a Free Will Donation Breakfast from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Serving biscuits & sausage gravy, eggs, hash browns, milk, juice & coffee. Public invited.
• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• 13th Annual Rushville Farm Toy Show from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Rush County Fairgrounds. Free admission. Add to your collection. Christmas Shop. Set up time from 3 to 7 p.m. Nov. 9 and 6 to 8 a.m. Nov. 10. Contact Mark Shepherd from 765-570-2027. Leave a message or call in the evening.
• The American Legion Ladies Auxiliary is hosting a Free Ham & Bean dinner for Veterans and their families from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 10 at the American Legion, 113 S. Morgan Street, Rushville.
• "Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate?(tm)" is the topic of a 2-part series presented by Purdue Extension educator Gracie Marlatt on Mondays, Nov. 11 and 18. Ideal for multiple generations to experience together, the sessions will start at 6 p.m. in the Assisted Living Dining Room of Miller's Merry Manor, 612 E. 11th Street, Rushville. This series provides a positive planning process to transfer non-titled property. It is designed to help overcome common inheritance decision-making obstacles. Fee for the series is just $10 per family. Purchase of workbook is recommend. Call Purdue Extension - Rush County at 932-5974 for more information. RSVP is requested by Nov. 4.