• Manilla Lions Club is hosting a Pancake, Sausage, Biscuit & Gravy Breakfast on Saturday, from 6:30 to 11:00 a.m. at their community building.Adults $5; children 12 and under $3.
• Delta Theta Tau 41st Annual Gift and Hobby Show with 100 plus vendors,9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Nov. 2, Shelbyville Middle School, 1200 McKay Road, Shelbyville IN 46176. email@example.com
• Milroy United Methodist Church Annual Turkey Supper from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Nov. 2. Adults $8, Children $5, Under four eat free. Carry-outs available in basement from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
• Coats for Kids give away from 9 a.m. to noon at the F.O.P. building behind the Rushville Fire Department in the 200 block of East Second Street. Information: 932-2931.
• Relay For Life of Rush County Kick Off party on from 1 to 5 p.m. in City Council Chambers, 270 W. 15th Street, Rushville. The theme this year will be "Hats Off to Hope." For more information people may contact: Lesley Wright at 812-376-6781 or Lesley.firstname.lastname@example.org; Stacey Berkemeier at 765-561-1194 or email@example.com; and Travis McMichael at 765-821-0525 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Teresa's Kancer Krushers relay for life team will host a fundraiser breakfast on Nov. 2 from 7 to 11 a.m. at Posey Township Fire Department. The menu will include: pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy. Free will donation.
• Seventh Annual Wine Tasting event and auction for the benefit of the Boys & Girls Club of Rush County beginning at 6 p.m., Nov. 2 at the 201 Building located on Main Street. Rushville. Tickets are $50 and are limited to 120 and are available at the Boys & Girls Club, Sickbert Family Eye Care, Elizabeth’s Keepsakes and the Rushville Pharmacy.
• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• Tox-away Days are the first Saturday of each month from 8 a.m. to noon at Smiley Avenue. Join in making this a Clean, Green Rush County.