Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to firstname.lastname@example.org or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• Rushville Trick or Treating will be 5 to 9 p.m. Friday, Nov. 1, due to the inclement weather forecast on Halloween.
• Halloween in Milroy. There will be a trunk and treat this year on Nov. 1 for one night only. The Methodist Church and Christian Church are having a Trunk or Treat at the Milroy Christian Church parking lot. Youngsters are welcome to come and pick up treats. The Community Club is having a parade for the children beginning at 6 p.m. from the Milroy United Methodist Church parking lot and proceeding to the Milroy Christian Church. The Trunk or Treating will follow the parade in the Christian Church parking lot.
• Have you ever wondered what to do with the excess candy your children receive while trick-or-treating, except, that is, to eat it all yourself? This year’s Halloween Candy Buyback, hosted by Superb Smiles Dental Care, offers the perfect solution while giving a sweet salute to deployed American military members. Located at 200 Harcourt Way, the family owned and operated dental practice will be buying back excess Halloween candy for one dollar per pound from 2 to 5:30 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 1, and Monday Nov. 4.
• Community Bingo at Miller’s Merry Manor on the first Friday of each month at 2 p.m. Free and open to the public! Join us for an hour of fun and a chance to win prizes! Please call 765-932-4127 with any questions.
• The Rushville Eagles will host Bingo on Fridays at 7 p.m. and on Sundays at 2 p.m. The community is invited. Information: 765-561-7472.
• Texas Hold ‘Em Tournament, 1 p.m., Rushville Elks #1307. Cost is $20. Open to the public. Register by calling 938-1307 or at the door prior to the event.