• Community Bingo at Miller’s Merry Manor on the first Friday of each month at 2 p.m. Free and open to the public! Join us for an hour of fun and a chance to win prizes! Please call 765-932-4127 with any questions.
• Delta Theta Tau 41st Annual Gift and Hobby Show with 100 plus vendors,9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Nov. 2, Shelbyville Middle School, 1200 McKay Road, Shelbyville IN 46176. email@example.com
• Milroy United Methodist Church Annual Turkey Supper from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Nov. 2. Adults $8, Children $5, Under four eat free. Carry-outs available in basement from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
• Coats for Kids give away from 9 a.m. to noon at the F.O.P. building behind the Rushville Fire Department in the 200 block of East Second Street. Information: 932-2931.
• Tox-away Days are the first Saturday of each month from 8 a.m. to noon at Smiley Avenue. Join in making this a Clean, Green Rush County.
• Holiday Bazaar-Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Batesville Primary School on State Highway 46W. Free admission. Sponsored by Beta Sigma Phi sorority. More than 140 booths selling wood crafts, handmade items, seasonal decorations, jewelry, baskets, candles, and more. Check out the popular Cookie Walk for some homemade cookies and enjoy lunch which is prepared and served by the sorority sisters while supplies last. All proceeds go to local charities. Contact Lou Voegele for more info at 812-934-3394. Find/Like us on Facebook: Theta Nu chapter of Beta Sigma Phi sorority.
• The first Tuesday of every month a free health check is available at Miller’s Merry Manor, 2 to 3 p.m. Blood Pressure, blood sugar and weight checks. Refreshments will be available.
• Columbus Star Quilters’ Guild regular meeting at the Masonic Lodge at 4131 Rocky Ford Road, the corner of Taylor and Rocky Ford Roads. All interested persons are welcome to attend. There is no charge for the regular Wednesday meeting. After a brief meeting, the Guild will work on their service projects. Please bring your machine and any other sewing instruments you might require. Also don't forget to bring a Show ‘n Tell for the meeting. The doors open at 8:45 a.m. and the meeting starts at 9:30 a.m.