Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to firstname.lastname@example.org or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• Mays PTO Chili Supper from 4:45-7:30 p.m. at RCHS Cafeteria. Menu includes: Chili, hot dog, apple sauce or cole slaw, pickle spear, drink and
dessert. Carry-out available. Tickets $6, or $7 at the door.
• Community Bingo at Miller’s Merry Manor on the first Friday of each month at 2 p.m. Free and open to the public! Join us for an hour of fun and a chance to win prizes! Please call 765-932-4127 with any questions.
• The Rushville Eagles will host Bingo on Fridays at 7 p.m. and on Sundays at 2 p.m. The community is invited. Information: 765-561-7472.
• The Heart of Rushville Farmers' and Artisans' Market will have LIVE music this Saturday provided by the RCHS Jazz Band Combo. We only have 2 more weeks of Market, so come on downtown on Saturday and visit with our vendors and enjoy the music. Market is open 9:00 am - 12:30 pm. Jazz Band will perform from 10:00-11:00 am. Also visit our downtown businesses and visit with your neighbors!
• Rushville Eagles will host a Fish Fry starting at 6 p.m. $5 carryout $7 all you can eat. Open to the public.
• Tox-away Days are the first Saturday of each month from 8 a.m. to noon at Smiley Avenue. Join in making this a Clean, Green Rush County.
• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• Join Purdue educator Gracie Marlatt for an overview of the program, "Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate," a curriculum developed by the University of Minnesota Extension. Join Gracie at noon in the Rush County Courthouse Assembly Room or at 7 p.m. at the Rush County Fair Office, 1299 N. Sexton Street. Local attorney Julie Newhouse will be present at the 7 p.m. session. Multiple generations are encouraged to attend together. Reservations are not necessary but helpful. Call Purdue Extension Rush County at 932-5974. Passing on personal possessions is a process that occurs for almost every person in every kind of family. Although this non-titled property is often not listed in the will, transferring it to the next generation can have a major impact on family relationships. Open to the public.