• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• Glenwood Fire Department Annual Pork Chop Dinner, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., at the fire department. Free will donation. Raffle for deep freezer with $600 gift certificate for meat. Two to be raffled at $10 per ticket. Need not be present to win.
• The Rushville Eagles will host Bingo on Fridays at 7 p.m. and on Sundays at 2 p.m. The community is invited. Information: 765-561-7472.
• RCHS Fall Choir Concert (originally scheduled for Oct. 3rd) has been moved to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 1 in the Laughlin Center for the Performing Arts on the RCHS campus.
• Ribbon Cutting for new Elementary School Trail and Harcourt Way walking trails in Rushville will be held at 4 p.m. Oct. 1. Meet at Comfort Inn West parking lot.
• The first Tuesday of every month a free health check is available at Miller’s Merry Manor, 2 to 3 p.m. Blood Pressure, blood sugar and weight checks. Refreshments will be available.
• Columbus Star Quilters Guild regular meeting at the Masonic Lodge at 4131 Rocky Ford Road, the corner of Taylor and Rocky Ford Roads. All interested persons welcome. no charge for the regular Wednesday meeting. Doors open at 8:45 a.m. and the meeting starts at 9:30 a.m. JoAnn Ferguson will talk about her foundation-pieced jackets that win so many ribbons at area quilt shows. Bring a Show 'n Tell for the meeting.
• Community Bingo at Miller’s Merry Manor on the first Friday of each month at 2 p.m. Free and open to the public! Join us for an hour of fun and a chance to win prizes! Please call 765-932-4127 with any questions.
• The RCHS Jazz Combo will be performing at 10 a.m. Saturday at the Rush County Farmer's Market.