Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• The Rushville Eagles will host Bingo on Fridays at 7 p.m. and on Sundays at 2 p.m. The community is invited. Information: 765-561-7472.
• Heavy Trash Pick Up. South of the Flatrock River please put your heavy trash out the week of Sept. 22 through 29. Pick up will be the following week, Sept. 30 through Oct. 4.
• The City dump will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. the weeks of Sept. 23 through Oct. 4 if you would like to dispose of your own heavy trash at no charge.
• R.U.S.H - Rush United Santa Helpers Spaghetti Dinner from 4 to 8 p.m. Sept. 28 at Rushville Eagle's Ballroom. $5.00. For tickets please call Linda Wildey 765-561-4015, Carla Sharpe 765-561-4080 or Amy Hornaday 765-570-6564. This dinner is to raise money to buy Christmas presents for children in need. Christmas is right around the corner. Hope to see you there!
• Carthage School friends and neighbors get together is coming up this fall so call all your friends and family and invite them to join from noon to 3 p.m. at the Greenfield Ponderosa. Bring pictures and memorabilia. RSVP to Hester Creswell Shelby at 317-513-2438
• Breeze for Bri" Her "It Works" family is sponsoring a bike ride on Saturday, Sept. 28, for the children of Brianna Springman. Ride begins at 11 a.m. at WSVX radio station at 2356 N. Morristown Rd., Shelbyville. Bikes $15. Riders $5. Food, auction and DJ at 3:30 p.m. at the radio station.
• Second Annual Walker House Car Show from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., 2216 N. Riley Hwy., Shelbyville. Proceeds donated to American Legion's Homeless Veteran's Fund. Games, door prizes, food and music.
• Rush County Farmers Market continues each Saturday, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Third and Main Streets, Rushville.