Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• The Heart of Rushville Farmers' and Artisans' Market will hold a vendor meeting at 7 p.m. today in the Assembly Room of the Rush County Court House. Anyone interested in being a vendor at this year's market should attend and receive any updates on rules, regulations, fees, etc. Kim Rowe will also be at the meeting to answer any questions about Board of Health regulations. If you have any questions, you may contact Joyce Miller, Market Master, at 765-561-2572. The Heart of Rushville Farmers' and Artisans' Market will have its opening day on Saturday, May 24 and will continue on each Saturday until Oct. 11. It is located in downtown Rushville on 3rd Street east of Main Street.
• The Cub and Boy Scouts pack and troop 33 will host a fish fry at The Knights of Columbus Friday, April 4 from 4:30-7:30 p.m. Cost per meal is $8.50 for adults and kids ten and under $6.00. Menu will include fried fish, au gratin potatoes, applesauce, french fries, green beans, homemade desserts, tea, lemonade and coffee. Their goal is to raise money for camping fees and supplies. Tickets are available from any scout or by calling 765-932-2378. Dine in or carry out will be available.
• Faith Community Church, Manilla, will host a Ham and Bean Supper to benefit disabled veterans from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Friday, April 4. Tickets are $6 for adults and $3 for children under 10 years of age. There will be a cakewalk at 7 p.m. and a silent auction. Light Ministries will perform. For more information, call Mary Justice at 765-663-2673.
• April 8, 9, and 10, St. Mary Catholic School will be having kindergarten registration and screening. Please call 932-3639 for any questions and to schedule your child’s screening.
• The Rush County Health Department will hold their next Senior Screening on Wednesday, April 9 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Rush County Senior Center. The screening includes weight, blood pressure, pulse, respiration, hemoglobin and blood sugar. Also, health education will be included during the screening program. Referrals to private physicians will be made when needed. This is available to all Rush County senior citizens at no cost. Any questions may be directed to 765-932-3103.