Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• The Manilla Town and Country Homemakers Club will meet at the home of Donna Kuhn at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, March 25. Marilyn White will serve as co-hostess. Roll Call: Name a favorite recipe. Phyllis White will give devotions. Sharon Wooley will give a lesson on "Recipe Makeover." Members please note the change in date.
• The Manna Mission will be serving pork roast, rice, carrots, and Jell-o salad on March 25, 2014. The desserts this month will be donated by Ben Davis Church members. We will be celebrating Easter for the children. Please come get a hot, healthy meal and fellowship with the volunteers.
• The Noble Niters will meet at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, March 26 at Connie Meyer’s home. Assistant hostess for the meeting will be Margie Meyer. The club will learn about firearm safety and roll call will be called by Cheryl Kramer, “What is your good luck charm?” Additional discussions will be on the craft and bake sale.
• The 2014 Sewing Seminar sponsored by the Rush County Extension Homemakers will be on Saturday, March 29, with the doors opening at 8:30 .m. The seminar will be at the Root Building on the Rush County Fairgrounds. Participants may choose to attend four mini-sessions in the morning with the featured presenter, Elizabeth Burns, speaking after lunch. Cost is just $15 with the registration deadline on Friday, March 7. Forms are available at www.extension.purdue.edu/rush or by calling Purdue Extension – Rush County at 932-5974.
• Knights of Columbus will host an all you can eat chicken dinner open to the public Saturday, March 29 from 5 to 7:30 p.m. at 227 E. 3rd Street. Cost will be $10 for adults and $6 for children. An additional $1 will be charged for a meal with all white meat. All you can eat meals are restricted to dine-in only. Carry out will be available. For more information contact Willie Wilson at 932-2277.