Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to firstname.lastname@example.org or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• Boys Scout Pack and Troop 33 will host a fish fry from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. today at the Knights of Columbus in Rushville. The cost per meal is $8.50 for adults and kids under 10 $6. Meal includes baked or fried fish, au gratin potatoes, applesauce, french fries, green beans, homemade desserts, tea, lemonade and coffee. Dine in or carry out available. Proceeds will go to help pay for camping fees and supplies. There will also be a wish list of items for the pack and troop displayed for those who wish to help in other ways. Pre-sale tickets available by calling 765-932-2378.
• The Boys & Girls Club of Rush County will hold a dance from 6 to 8 p.m. today for elementary school students. Cost is $3 and DJ Kevin Green will provide the entertainment. Proceeds benefite the Boys & Girls Club of Rush County.
• Big Flatrock Christian Church would like to invite everyone to their annual chili supper from 4 to 7 p.m. on Saturday, March 8. A free will offering will be accepted. Carry out will be available. Chili without spaghetti will also be available upon request. A bake sale and a silent auction will be held by the Dorcas Circle II during the meal. The church is located at 4782 West 650 South, Rushville (one mile east of Gowdy). For more information, contact Larry Adkins at 765-932-5229.
• Manilla Lions Club is hosting a pancake, sausage, biscuit and gravy breakfast from 6:30 to 11 a.m. on Saturday, March 8 at their community building located at 2877 S 950 W, Manilla (off State Road 44). Adults $5; children 12 and under $3.
• The Richland Farmers & Farmerettes 4-H Club will be having their annual hog roast from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Saturday, March 8 at the New Salem Lions Club. Meal includes: Roast hog, baked beans, slaw, potato chips, bread and butter, homemade desserts. Eat in and carry out is available. Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at the door.