Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to firstname.lastname@example.org or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• The Rush County Health Department will conduct its next Immunization Clinic for children from 8 a.m. to 11: a.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. on March 6 in Room 105 of the courthouse. For more information, contact the Rush County Health Department at 765-932-3103.
• Big Flatrock Christian Church would like to invite everyone to their annual chili supper from 4 to 7 p.m. on Saturday, March 8. A free will offering will be accepted. Carry out will be available. Chili without spaghetti will also be available upon request. A bake sale and a silent auction will be held by the Dorcas Circle II during the meal. The church is located at 4782 West 650 South, Rushville (one mile east of Gowdy). For more information, contact Larry Adkins at 765-932-5229.
• Manilla Lions Club is hosting a pancake, sausage, biscuit and gravy breakfast from 6:30 to 11 a.m. on Saturday, March 8 at their community building located at 2877 S 950 W, Manilla (off State Road 44). Adults $5; children 12 and under $3.
• The Richland Farmers & Farmerettes 4-H Club will be having their annual hog roast from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Saturday, March 8 at the New Salem Lions Club. Meal includes: Roast hog, baked beans, slaw, potato chips, bread and butter, homemade desserts. Eat in and carry out is available. Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at the door.
• The Livestock Producer Meeting will be held at 6 p.m., March 11 at the Root Building at the Rush County Fairgrounds. Make reservations by Friday by calling the Rush County Extension Office at 765-932-5974 or Jackman Animal Clinic at 765-629-2134.
• Fathers and students of the Mays Elementary School chapter of All Pro Dads will gather at 7:25 on Tuesday, March 11, at their All Pro Dads Day monthly breakfast meeting. For more information on the Mays chapter contact Matt Vance at email@example.com.