• The Rush County Health Department will conduct its next Immunization Clinic for children from 8 a.m. to 11: a.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. on March 6 in Room 105 of the courthouse. For more information, contact the Rush County Health Department at 765-932-3103.
• Big Flatrock Christian Church would like to invite everyone to their annual chili supper from 4 to 7 p.m. on Saturday, March 8. A free will offering will be accepted. Carry out will be available. Chili without spaghetti will also be available upon request. A bake sale and a silent auction will be held by the Dorcas Circle II during the meal. The church is located at 4782 West 650 South, Rushville (one mile east of Gowdy). For more information, contact Larry Adkins at 765-932-5229.
• Manilla Lions Club is hosting a pancake, sausage, biscuit and gravy breakfast from 6:30 to 11 a.m. on Saturday, March 8 at their community building located at 2877 S 950 W, Manilla (off State Road 44). Adults $5; children 12 and under $3.
• The Richland Farmers & Farmerettes 4-H Club will be having their annual hog roast from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Saturday, March 8 at the New Salem Lions Club. Meal includes: Roast hog, baked beans, slaw, potato chips, bread and butter, homemade desserts. Eat in and carry out is available. Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at the door.
• Fathers and students of the Mays Elementary School chapter of All Pro Dads will gather at 7:25 on Tuesday, March 11, at their All Pro Dads Day monthly breakfast meeting. For more information on the Mays chapter contact Matt Vance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The partnership of East Central Small Business Development Center, the Rush County ECDC and Rush County Chamber of Commerce is presenting a Launch Your Own Business workshop March 12. The workshop will be held from 9 a.m. to noon March 12, at River Point Office Suites. Call the ECDC at 765-938-3232 or email email@example.com to register or for more information.