Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• Fathers and students of the Mays Elementary School chapter of All Pro Dads will meet at 7:25 a.m. on Feb. 18 for their monthly breakfast meeting. For more information, contact Matt Vance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Knights of Columbus will host an all you can eat chicken dinner open to the public Saturday, Feb. 22 from 5 to 7:30 p.m. at 227 E. 3rd Street. Cost will be $10 for adults and $6 for children. An additional $1 will be charged for a meal with all white meat. All you can eat meals are restricted to dine-in only. Carry out will be available. For more information contact Willie Wilson at 932-2277.
• The Manna Mission will be serving ham and beans, cornbread, hash browns, slaw, and applesauce from 5 to 7 p.m. Feb 25 at Main Street Christian Church. Desserts are being donated by Tri Kappa. Eat in and carry out are available.
• The Manilla Town & Country Homemakers Club will have a dinner meeting at 6 p.m. on Wed., Feb. 26 at the Cow Palace in Shelbyville. Marjorie Carmony will be the hostess. Doris Drake will give devotions. Roll Call: Name a favorite recipe. Sharon Wooley will give a program on "Recipe Makeover."
• The Noble Niters will meet at 7 p.m. Feb. 26 at Carla Angle's house. Marlene Fudge will be the assistant hostess. The lesson will be "making laundry detergent" with leader Angie Kuhn. Roll call response will be "Where did you go on your first date?" Inspiration by Dixie Meyer.
• Firearm Safety for Home and Personal Defense is the topic of a special interest program being presented at 6 p.m. Monday, March 3, in the Assembly Room of the Rush County Courthouse. Free and open to the public, this program is being taught by Rush County Sheriff Deputy Steve Houston. Reservations are not necessary, but encouraged by calling 932-5974. The Rush County Extension Homemakers are coordinating this program.