Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to email@example.com or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• The Rush County Health Department will hold their next Senior Screening on Wednesday, Feb. 12 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Rush Co. Senior Center. The screenings includes weight, blood pressure, pulse, respiration, hemoglobin and blood sugar. Also, health education will be included during the screening program. Referrals to private physicians will be made when needed. This is available to all Rush Co. senior citizens at no cost. Any questions may be directed to 765-932-3103.
• The Rushville American Legion Post 150 will be hosting an all you can eat Spaghetti Supper from 5 to 7 p.m. Feb. 14, 2014 at the Post. Tickets are $7 for adults and $3.50 for children 10-and-under. Entertainment for the evening will be Karaoke.
• The Knights of Columbus will hold a Valentine's Dinner/Dance from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday and the dance from 8 to 10:30 p.m. Dinner will be spaghetti, salad, french bread and wine. A wine tasting be be available as well. Tickets are $30 a couple or $20 single. All proceeds go to the Gibault School for Boys. For more information, call 765-561-0399.
• Fathers and students of the Mays Elementary School chapter of All Pro Dads will meet at 7:25 a.m. on Feb. 18 for their monthly breakfast meeting. For more information, contact Matt Vance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Knights of Columbus will host an all you can eat chicken dinner open to the public Saturday, Feb. 22 from 5-7:30 p.m. at 227 E 3rd Street.
Cost will be $10 for adults and $6 for children. An additional $1 will be charged for a meal with all white meat. All you can eat meals are restricted to dine-in only. Carry out will be available. For more information contact Willie Wilson at 932-2277.