• From 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Girl Scouts of Central Indiana will have an information booth in Rushville at the Kroger store located at 202 S Main St. Adults and girls will have the opportunity to learn more about Girl Scouting and how they can become involved with Girl Scouts. Girl Scouts offers the opportunity to develop leadership skills, become adventurers, and volunteer with local community service projects while making new friends and fond memories. Boy Scouts of America will also be present. Girls Scouts entering kindergarten in the fall are eligible to register as a Girl Scout Daisy. Girl Scouts has age levels for all girls from k-12. For more information on Girl Scouts of Central Indiana contact Sherri Becker, membership development manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-GSCIN-4U.
• Rush County Farmers Market continues each Saturday, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Third and Main Streets, Rushville.
• Raleigh Community Club Dance, 7:30-10:30 p.m., weekly on Saturdays. Live band. Open to all ages.
• Moster-Vannatta Reunion for Descendants of Joseph Moster-Fame Vannatta, lunch at noon, Roberts Park, Connersville, Liberty Building by pool. Bring a covered dish, own service, drinks. Bring pictures, family info and games. Contact Karen Moster Clark at 765-825-6738.
• Open House at Mays Elementary for grades 1 to 6, is 5 to 7 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 19.
• Need Shoes? Come to Changing Footprints Warehouse from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday at 310 Julian St., Rushville. If you have shoes to donate, they can be dropped off during these hours also. Contact: 317-296-3627 or email@example.com
• Open House at Benjamin Rush Middle School will be from 6 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, Aug. 21. You’ll have a chance to follow your child’s schedule to meet their teachers. Also, you can visit a Book Fair in the Media Center during Open House. Refreshments will be served in the cafeteria.