April 13, 2013 – 8 a.m. to noon
Rushville Elementary School West (enter RESW sidewalk)
Parents – please bring the following information with you:
l Enrollment Form on line at http://res.rushville.k12.in.us/ (please fill this out ahead of time)
l Birth Certificate
l Shot records
Hearing screenings will be given by Rush County Schools’ Speech and Language Teachers. Free vision screenings will be given by Dr. Sickbert and Dr. Fenimore. Immunizations will be given my Meridian Health Services. Parents need to bring proof of insurance with them. If insurance is not available or does not cover immunizations, arrangements for free shots will be made.
A Community Fair will be held in the Rushville Elementary East Gym. Community Fair participants are:
Gentle Dentist - Knightstown, RMH, Daisy Scouts, Big Brothers/Sisters, RPD, Emergency Management Services, Harcourt Outlines, RCSD, Rush County Nutritionists, Head Start, RFD, Adult 211 Education, Rushville Public Library and the Exchange Student Program.
A “Block” party will be provided by Purdue University in Conjunction with the Rush County Extension Office. A Health Fair will be provided with information and screenings from Rush Memorial Hospital.
(Age 5 by August 1, 2013)
April 13, 2013 – 8 a.m. to noon
- RCCF scholarship applications now available The Rush County Community Foundation is proud to announce that scholarship applications for the 2014-15 school year are now available. Applications, instructions and cover pages are available at the Guidance Department at Rushville Consolidated High
- Milroy Elementary receives MAC Grant The goal of the McDonald's MAC Grant is to "Make Activities Count for your students." Sponsored by local McDonald's Restaurants of Central Indiana, MAC Grants provide up to $500 for meaningful, hands-on activities to enhance the learning process for
- Coleman-Lower Memorial Scholarship applications being accepted The committees of the Ora T. and Dessie H. Lower Memorial Scholarship Fund and the William S. and Lillian R. Coleman Fund are now taking applications from undergraduates for the 2014 scholarship grants. Any Rush County student who is pursuing higher
- It's back--flu season It's that time of year again. Along with all the holidays and festive seasonal celebrations, we also get our annual "flu epidemic." While Rush County Schools have not seen an increase in absence due to the flu, all are urged to be vigilant now so tha
- Franklin College students receive math awards FRANKLIN -- Nine Franklin College students received awards in mathematics at a luncheon on Tuesday, Oct. 22. The awards, named after retired members of the mathematics faculty or important friends of the department, give recipients a limited student
- What do you do if Santa is stuck in the chimney? Mrs. Wilson's Kindergarten class was faced with the task of releasing Santa from the chimney. Here is their responses. When I woke up on Christmas morning I found Santa stuck in my chimney. To get him out I had to ….. …pull him out by his boots. - Ai
2013 RCHS Lip Sync a fun-filled night
The Rushville Consolidated High School 2013 Lip Sync competition brought out the crowds Tuesday evening to the Laughlin Center for the Performing Arts. Taking home the title for first place were juniors L.J. Conrad, Jordan Fritz and Perry Boles with their unique and hilarious version of the song, "What Does the Fox Say." Enjoy a video of their performance.
- RES West honor roll First nine weeks Grade 5 Danielle Marie Cameron, Annie Elizabeth Hadley, Emily Victoria Hadley, Addyson Rose Lanane, Andrew Lowell Miller, Jude Bradley Morgan, Adina J Parker, Joseph O'Brian Sheehan, Diamond Aaliyah Simmons, Ethan R Smith, Dachia Ros
- Arlington Elementary honor roll First nine weeks Grade 5 Luke Douglas Corlette, Nicholas LeeAaron Culley, Aaron Cordell Fuller, Jeremiah Lowell Geise, Joleigh May Geise, Benjamin Eugene Grote, Emma Elizabeth Hughes, Morgan Kay McGee, Dylan Joseph Montgomery, Braydon Wade Spiker, an
- Hat Day adds to vocabulary at Arlington Hat Day adds to vocabulary at Arlington By Marianne Scott Rushville Republican
- More Schools Headlines