Rushville Police Department
9:02 a.m.: Troy J. Slagle, 43, of Connersville, was cited for operating a motor vehicle with improper vehicle registration in the 100 block of West First Street.
6:45 p.m.: Joshua Lee Sweet, 24, no address given, was arrested on charges of battery resulting in bodily injury and disorderly conduct in the 200 block of West Second Street. A $7,500 bond was listed.
Rush County SheriffÕs Department
8:14 a.m.: Theft reported in the 3200 block of North CR 980W.
12:20 p.m.: Zachary Ryan Scott, 21, of Muncie, was arrested on an unspecified writ of attachment warrant. A $429 bond was listed.
4:42 p.m.: Jeffrey J. Locke Jr., 32, of Winterville, N.C., was cited for speeding (74/55) on SR 44 near CR 600W.
10:50 p.m.: Deviant sexual activity reported in the 300 block of North Walnut Street in Milroy.
1:45 p.m.: Accident reported in the 11,000 block of North CR 600E.
2:17 a.m.: Danny W. Ervine II, 39, of Connersville, was arrested on multiple charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and OWI with a controlled substance in the body. A $10,000 bond was listed.
Rushville Police Department
- Police Blotter
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 11/27/13 2:13 p.m.: Andrew B. Smith, 43, of Rushville, was cited in the 400 block of North Fort Wayne Road for operating a motor vehicle after driving privileges were suspended. 6:01 p.m.: Shaylynn M. Vitale, 20, of Nashvi
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 11/25/13 1:17 p.m.: Invasion of privacy reported in the 800 block of North George Street. 6:22 p.m.: Illegal soliciting reported in the 1800 block of North Main Street. 11/26/13 1:32 p.m.: Battery reported in the 1200 bloc
- Blotter Rushville Police Department 11/21/13 1:29 p.m.: Battery reported in the 1200 block of Lions Path. 4:41 p.m.: Fraud reported in the700 block of North Harrison Street. 11/22/13 1:05 a.m.: Petrina Marie Sullivan, 34, of Hamilton, Ohio, was arrested on
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 11/18/13 8:20 a.m.: Fraud reported in the 1800 block of North Main Street. 8:31 a.m.: Child safety issue reported in the 600 block of North Jackson Street. 2 p.m.: Charles Boswell, 33, of Spiro, Okla., was arrested on char
- Bridges named as new LCC coordinator Following Thursday's Local Coordinating Council for Safe & Drug Free Schools and Communities (LCC), only one meeting remains for coordinator Joe Jarman. Jarman assumed the head of the organization earlier this year, when former coordinator Rob Hadley
- Library expansion proposal heard The Rushville City Council met earlier this week and during a public meeting portion of the meeting, received a proposal for the Rushville Public Library expansion project. Municipal Programs Manager Deb Lilly of Administrative Resources Associates w
- police blotter Rushville Police Department 11/14/13 3:03 p.m.: Theft reported in the 500 block of Conrad Harcourt Way. 3:51 p.m.: Theft reported in the 700 block of East U.S. 52. 4:39 p.m.: Theft reported in the 300 block of West Second Street. 11/15/13 12:48 p.m.:
- police blotter Rushville Police Department 11/11/13 10:02 a.m.: Accident reported in the 1800 block of North Main Street. 6:16 p.m.: Illegal drug activity reported in the 700 block of North Perkins Street. 6:52 p.m.: Illegal drug activity reported in the 200 block
- Police blotter Rushville Police Department 11/6/13 11:31 a.m.: Theft reported in the 200 block of West 15th Street. 11/7/13 12:05 a.m.: Cory Judd, 18, of Rushville, was arrested in the 200 block of North Jackson Street on a local warrant for criminal mischief. A $5
- police Blotter Rushville Police Department 11/4/13 4:24 p.m.: Theft reported in the 200 block of North Harrison Street. 11/5/13 9:26 a.m.: Hit and run accident reported in the 100 block of East First Street. 12:14 p.m.: Fraud reported in the 300 block of
- More Police Blotter Headlines