Rushville Police Department
5:41 p.m.: Theft reported in the 1100 block of North Washington Street.
9:12 p.m.: Joshua James Griffith, 34, of Rushville, was arrested for parole violation.
11:55 p.m.: James B. Napier, 25, of Fountain City, was arrested in the 1100 block of West Jennings Street on charges of disorderly conduct and public intoxication.
12:36 a.m.: Derek S. Berry, 22,of Richmond, was arrested in the 1100 block of West Jennings Street on a charge of battery.
1:16 a.m.: Dustin C. Cain, 28, of Rushville, was arrested in the 1100 block of West Jennings Street on a charge of criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon.
Rush County Sheriff’s Department
6:20 a.m.: James M. Flanary, 44, of Rushville, was involved in a vehicle versus deer accident on SR 44 near CR 880W.
2:40 a.m.: Brian C. Spence, 41, of Rushville, was arrested on CR 300N ear CR 150E on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, OWI with a controlled substance or its metabolite in the body, illegal possession of a controlled substance and leaving the scene of a property damage accident.
9:30 p.m.: Robert Allen Wilder, 45, of Glenwood, was arrested in the 4200 block of North CR 800E on a charge of operating a motor vehicle after driving privileges were suspended (with a prior conviction).
11:09 p.m.: Justin Eric Anderson, 18, of Indianapolis, was arrested in the 4000 block of West SR 44 on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, OWI with a controlled substance or its metabolite in the body and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
2:41 a.m.: Livestock out reported on CR 900S west of Base Road.
9:43 a.m.: Livestock out reported in the 2800 block of North CR 875W.
4:20 p.m.: Theft reported in the 10,000 block of North Carthage Pike.
6:59 p.m.: Burglary reported in the 1900 block of West CR 550N.
Rushville Police Department
- Police Blotter
- Blotter Rushville Police Department 3/6/14 9:02 a.m.: Threatening person reported in the 300 block of East Seventh Street. 3/7/14 1:29 a.m.: Trespassing reported in the 1000 block of West Third Street. 5:02 p.m.: Fight reported in the 100 block of South Morg
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 3/3/14 7:59 a.m.: Accident reported in the 1100 block of North Arthur Street. 9:13 p.m.: Domestic disturbance reported in the 300 block of West Third Street. 9:39 p.m.: Domestic disturbance reported in the 800 block of Wes
- Commissioners approve polling site consolidation The trio of county commissioners, Mark Bacon, Bruce Levi and Ken Masters, met earlier this week and voted unanimously to a request from county clerk Debbie Richardson to reduce the number of voting polling locations in the county. According to Richar
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 2/26/14 10:17 p.m.: Matthew D. Feaster, 30, of Greensburg, was cited in the 3000 block of South SR 3 no license plate light. 2/27/14 8:16 a.m.: Criminal mischief reported in the 1000 block of North Sexton Street. 10:51 p.m
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 2/25/14 5:57 a.m.: Accident reported in the 300 block of North Main Street. 11:43 a.m.: K9 assist requested in the 600 block of West First Street. 12:19 p.m.: Illegal drug activity reported in the 1600 block of North Sexto
- police Blotter Rushville Police Department 2/20/14 12:36 p.m.: Fraud reported in the 100 block of South Main Street. 1 p.m.: Theft reported in the 200 block of East Seventh Street. 5:06 p.m.: Property damage reported in the 500 block of North Sexton Street. 5:22
- "Disability Awareness Month" nears In 1987, then President Ronald Reagan's signed into legislation designating March as "Disability Awareness Month." Three years later, in 1990 the American Disabilities Act was passed and the combination of the two, have had dramatic positive impact o
- Mark Simmermon - RCHS all-time basketball points leader Playing to a packed house at Memorial Gymnasium was nothing new to Mark Simmermon and other local basketball players during the mid-1970's. Then again, in those days, basketball was the main attraction on any given Friday or Saturday night in small t
- Scouting still going strong locally Currently, Cub Scout Pack 33 and Boy Scout Troop 33 are the only remaining Boy Scout units remaining in Rush County. The two scouting entities are chartered through St. Mary's School. The Boy Scouts of America is one of the largest youth organization
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 2/17/14 6:23 a.m.: Attempted burglary reported in the 900 block of North Benjamin Street. 3:57 p.m.: Fraud reported in the 300 block of West Hunt Road. 5:59 p.m.: Burglary reported in the700 block of Barbara Drive. 2/18/1
- More Police Blotter Headlines