Rush County Sheriff's Department
11:30 a.m.: Joseph W. Edenfield, 57, of Muncie, was arrested on a failure to appear warrant for theft.
1:10 p.m.: Theft reported in the 400 block of East Main Street in Milroy.
1:45 p.m.: Clinton Joseph Tanner, 32, of Rushville, was arrested on charges of theft and conversion.
7:52 p.m.: Susan K. Perry, 39, of Greenfield, was involved in a a vehicle versus deer accident on CR 900N near CR 300W.
Kimberly D. Dillender, 29, of Connersville, was arrested on multiple charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and multiple charges of OWI (second offense).
Indiana State Police
9:10 a.m.: Terry L. Adkins, 55, of Rushville, was arrested on a warrant for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated with a controlled substance in the body.
Rush County Sheriff's Department
- Police Blotter
- Blotter Rushville Police Department 3/6/14 9:02 a.m.: Threatening person reported in the 300 block of East Seventh Street. 3/7/14 1:29 a.m.: Trespassing reported in the 1000 block of West Third Street. 5:02 p.m.: Fight reported in the 100 block of South Morg
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 3/3/14 7:59 a.m.: Accident reported in the 1100 block of North Arthur Street. 9:13 p.m.: Domestic disturbance reported in the 300 block of West Third Street. 9:39 p.m.: Domestic disturbance reported in the 800 block of Wes
- Commissioners approve polling site consolidation The trio of county commissioners, Mark Bacon, Bruce Levi and Ken Masters, met earlier this week and voted unanimously to a request from county clerk Debbie Richardson to reduce the number of voting polling locations in the county. According to Richar
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 2/26/14 10:17 p.m.: Matthew D. Feaster, 30, of Greensburg, was cited in the 3000 block of South SR 3 no license plate light. 2/27/14 8:16 a.m.: Criminal mischief reported in the 1000 block of North Sexton Street. 10:51 p.m
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 2/25/14 5:57 a.m.: Accident reported in the 300 block of North Main Street. 11:43 a.m.: K9 assist requested in the 600 block of West First Street. 12:19 p.m.: Illegal drug activity reported in the 1600 block of North Sexto
- police Blotter Rushville Police Department 2/20/14 12:36 p.m.: Fraud reported in the 100 block of South Main Street. 1 p.m.: Theft reported in the 200 block of East Seventh Street. 5:06 p.m.: Property damage reported in the 500 block of North Sexton Street. 5:22
- "Disability Awareness Month" nears In 1987, then President Ronald Reagan's signed into legislation designating March as "Disability Awareness Month." Three years later, in 1990 the American Disabilities Act was passed and the combination of the two, have had dramatic positive impact o
- Mark Simmermon - RCHS all-time basketball points leader Playing to a packed house at Memorial Gymnasium was nothing new to Mark Simmermon and other local basketball players during the mid-1970's. Then again, in those days, basketball was the main attraction on any given Friday or Saturday night in small t
- Scouting still going strong locally Currently, Cub Scout Pack 33 and Boy Scout Troop 33 are the only remaining Boy Scout units remaining in Rush County. The two scouting entities are chartered through St. Mary's School. The Boy Scouts of America is one of the largest youth organization
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 2/17/14 6:23 a.m.: Attempted burglary reported in the 900 block of North Benjamin Street. 3:57 p.m.: Fraud reported in the 300 block of West Hunt Road. 5:59 p.m.: Burglary reported in the700 block of Barbara Drive. 2/18/1
- More Police Blotter Headlines