Rushville Police Department
2:40 p.m.: Bike theft reported in the 500 block of West 16th Street.
7:51 p.m.: Callie J. Cook, 41, of New Castle, was cited in the 11,000 block of North SR 3 on a charge of operating motor vehicle after driving privileges were suspended (infraction).
8:65 p.m.: Tanner J. Brown, 24, of Connersville, was cited in the 300 block of North Main Street on charges of operating a motor vehicle with no proof of financial liability and expired plates.
Rush County SheriffÕs Department
10:59 a.m.: Livestock out reported in the 7900 block of South CR 250E.
4:10 p.m.: Michael R. Combs, 59, of Rushville, was involved in an accident on CR 800E near Base Road.
4:54 p.m.: Paul H. Burton, 53, of Milroy, was arrested in the 400 block of North Railroad Street in Milroy on a charge of domestic battery.
6 p.m.: Tommy White, 42, of Carthage, was cited for letting dogs run astray.
10:25 p.m.: Howard Steven Davis Jr., 33, of Shelbyville, was arrested on CR 900S near CR 715W on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated OWI endangerment, OWI with a controlled substance in the body, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
10:45 p.m.: Donnie R. Crocker Sr., 66, of Knightstown, was cited in the 3500 block of North CR 700W for operating a motor vehicle after driving privileges were suspended (infraction).
1:20 a.m.: Jeffery P. Rybolt, 52, of Connersville, was involved in a vehicle versus deer accident on SR 44 near CR 150S.
11:30 p.m.: Susan E. Barnes, 38, of Arlington, was arrested on a class ÒBÓ misdemeanor charge of false informing.
Rushville Police Department
- Police Blotter
- Blotter Rushville Police Department 3/6/14 9:02 a.m.: Threatening person reported in the 300 block of East Seventh Street. 3/7/14 1:29 a.m.: Trespassing reported in the 1000 block of West Third Street. 5:02 p.m.: Fight reported in the 100 block of South Morg
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 3/3/14 7:59 a.m.: Accident reported in the 1100 block of North Arthur Street. 9:13 p.m.: Domestic disturbance reported in the 300 block of West Third Street. 9:39 p.m.: Domestic disturbance reported in the 800 block of Wes
- Commissioners approve polling site consolidation The trio of county commissioners, Mark Bacon, Bruce Levi and Ken Masters, met earlier this week and voted unanimously to a request from county clerk Debbie Richardson to reduce the number of voting polling locations in the county. According to Richar
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 2/26/14 10:17 p.m.: Matthew D. Feaster, 30, of Greensburg, was cited in the 3000 block of South SR 3 no license plate light. 2/27/14 8:16 a.m.: Criminal mischief reported in the 1000 block of North Sexton Street. 10:51 p.m
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 2/25/14 5:57 a.m.: Accident reported in the 300 block of North Main Street. 11:43 a.m.: K9 assist requested in the 600 block of West First Street. 12:19 p.m.: Illegal drug activity reported in the 1600 block of North Sexto
- police Blotter Rushville Police Department 2/20/14 12:36 p.m.: Fraud reported in the 100 block of South Main Street. 1 p.m.: Theft reported in the 200 block of East Seventh Street. 5:06 p.m.: Property damage reported in the 500 block of North Sexton Street. 5:22
- "Disability Awareness Month" nears In 1987, then President Ronald Reagan's signed into legislation designating March as "Disability Awareness Month." Three years later, in 1990 the American Disabilities Act was passed and the combination of the two, have had dramatic positive impact o
- Mark Simmermon - RCHS all-time basketball points leader Playing to a packed house at Memorial Gymnasium was nothing new to Mark Simmermon and other local basketball players during the mid-1970's. Then again, in those days, basketball was the main attraction on any given Friday or Saturday night in small t
- Scouting still going strong locally Currently, Cub Scout Pack 33 and Boy Scout Troop 33 are the only remaining Boy Scout units remaining in Rush County. The two scouting entities are chartered through St. Mary's School. The Boy Scouts of America is one of the largest youth organization
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 2/17/14 6:23 a.m.: Attempted burglary reported in the 900 block of North Benjamin Street. 3:57 p.m.: Fraud reported in the 300 block of West Hunt Road. 5:59 p.m.: Burglary reported in the700 block of Barbara Drive. 2/18/1
- More Police Blotter Headlines