Rushville Police Department
9:29 p.m.: Illegal drug activity reported in the 1900 block of South SR 3.
10:13 p.m.: Linda B. Hayes, 56, of Greensburg, was arrested in the 100 block of South Main Street on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, OWI with a controlled substance in the body and possession of a controlled substance.
8:08 p.m.: Hit-and-run accident reported in the 1600 block of North Main Street.
Rush County Sheriff’s Department
1:17 p.m.: Residential burglary reported in the 9000 block of South CR 875W.
2:45 p.m.: Daryl Raymond Miller, 53, Manilla, was arrested in the 5300 block of South CR 725W on a charge of criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon.
11:30 a.m.: Escape reported at the Rush County Jail in the 100 block of East First Street.
12 p.m.: Eric Brian Harris, 35, no address given, was arrested for failure to appear.
Rushville Police Department
- Police Blotter
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 12/9/13 8:12 a.m.: Accident reported in the 1200 block of North Willow Street. 9:59 a.m.: Accident reported in the 700 block of West 11th Street. 11:04 a.m.: Accident reported in the 200 block of South Main Street. 3:16 p.
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 12/4/13 6:03 p.m.: Roger Dale Shumaker, 29, of Rushville, was arrested in the 600 block of North Jackson Street on a disorderly conduct warrant. No bond information was indicated on the arrest report. 12/5/13 12:06 a.m.: F
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 12/2/13 3:09 p.m.: Theft reported in the 400 block of North Harrison Street. 3:29 p.m.: Danielle Mae Ketchum, 28, of Rushville, was arrested on a warrant for possession of methamphetamines, maintaining a common nuisance,
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 11/27/13 2:13 p.m.: Andrew B. Smith, 43, of Rushville, was cited in the 400 block of North Fort Wayne Road for operating a motor vehicle after driving privileges were suspended. 6:01 p.m.: Shaylynn M. Vitale, 20, of Nashvi
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 11/25/13 1:17 p.m.: Invasion of privacy reported in the 800 block of North George Street. 6:22 p.m.: Illegal soliciting reported in the 1800 block of North Main Street. 11/26/13 1:32 p.m.: Battery reported in the 1200 bloc
- Blotter Rushville Police Department 11/21/13 1:29 p.m.: Battery reported in the 1200 block of Lions Path. 4:41 p.m.: Fraud reported in the700 block of North Harrison Street. 11/22/13 1:05 a.m.: Petrina Marie Sullivan, 34, of Hamilton, Ohio, was arrested on
- Police Blotter Rushville Police Department 11/18/13 8:20 a.m.: Fraud reported in the 1800 block of North Main Street. 8:31 a.m.: Child safety issue reported in the 600 block of North Jackson Street. 2 p.m.: Charles Boswell, 33, of Spiro, Okla., was arrested on char
- Bridges named as new LCC coordinator Following Thursday's Local Coordinating Council for Safe & Drug Free Schools and Communities (LCC), only one meeting remains for coordinator Joe Jarman. Jarman assumed the head of the organization earlier this year, when former coordinator Rob Hadley
- Library expansion proposal heard The Rushville City Council met earlier this week and during a public meeting portion of the meeting, received a proposal for the Rushville Public Library expansion project. Municipal Programs Manager Deb Lilly of Administrative Resources Associates w
- police blotter Rushville Police Department 11/14/13 3:03 p.m.: Theft reported in the 500 block of Conrad Harcourt Way. 3:51 p.m.: Theft reported in the 700 block of East U.S. 52. 4:39 p.m.: Theft reported in the 300 block of West Second Street. 11/15/13 12:48 p.m.:
- More Police Blotter Headlines