Rushville Police Department
5:22 p.m.: Roger Alan Brewsaugh, 63, of Muncie, was arrested in the 100 block of Main Street on a charge of operating a motor vehicle after driving privileges were suspended for being deemed a habitual traffic violator.
7:05 p.m.: Carl J. Hillis, 41, of Rushville, was arrested on SR 3 near CR 200N on a charge of counterfeiting vehicle registration.
9:45 p.m.: Rebecca L. Pollitt, 37, of Connersville, was arrested in the 1500 block of North Main Street on charges of possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
3:40 a.m.: Jeremy Evan Murry, 40, of Connersville, was cited in the 200 block of West Second Street on charges of speeding (40/30), possession of an open container of alcohol in vehicle and driving left of center. Murray was later arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, OWI with a blood alcohol content of .08 percent or greater and OWI endangerment.
Rush County Sheriff’s Department
1:50 a.m.: Ronald A. Decker, 48, of Lackawana, N.Y., was involved in a vehicle versus deer accident on SR 140 near Carthage Pike.
3:06 p.m.: Theft reported in the 1200 block of East CR 150N.
7:10 p.m.; Vehicle versus deer accident reported on CR 800E near SR 44.
8:50 p.m.: Jeremiah Wayne Redd, 30, of Greensburg, was arrested on an unspecified writ of attachment warrant.
Rushville Police Department
- Police Blotter
- Blotter Rushville Police Department8/11/144:27 p.m.: Accident reported in the 100 block of South Main Street.8:26 p.m.: Trespassing reported in the 600 block of North Harrison Street.8/12/1412:34 p.m.: Domestic disturbance reported in the 700 block of West E
- Blotter Rushville Police Department8/4/1411:41 a.m.: Illegal drug activity reported in the 1600 block of South SR 3.12:48 p.m.: Ashley Monette Giles, 28, of Rushville, was arrested in the 1600 block of South SR 3 on charges of possession of marijuana (with a
- Blotter Rushville Police Department7/25/1410:52 a.m.: Bike theft reported in eh 200 block of East Eight Street.1:10 p.m.: Jerome Rowland, 39, of Cincinnati, Ohio, was arrested in the 1400 block of North Main Street on charges of possession of marijuana and p
- Blotter Rushville Police Department7/21/1412:02 p.m.: Theft reported in the 200 block of East Seventh Street.5:19 p.m.: Forgery reported in the 700 block of North Morgan Street.9:20 p.m.: Luis Xavier Perez – Leon, 22, of Las Vegas, was arrested on charges of
- Blotter Rushville Police Department7/17/144:03 a.m.: Matthew Waller Jr., 30, of Rushville, was arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. No bond information was indicated on the arrest report.10:52 a.m.: Theft reported in the 600 b
- Blotter Rushville Police Department7/14/144:01 a.m.: Theft reported in the 900 block of West Third Street.1:54 p.m.: Theft reported in the 100 block of South Harrison Street.3:02 p.m.: Accident reported in the 100 block of West First Street.7/15/145:31 p.m.:
- Blotter Rushville Police Department7/10/141:33 p.m.: Accident reported on 13th Street.1:39 p.m.: Accident reported in the 200 block of South Main Street.3:11 p.m.: Theft reported in the 100 block of East Second Street.7:10 p.m.: Fight reported in the 400 blo
- Court News CIRCUIT COURTMarriage ApplicationsJoshua David Niedenthal, 29, of Glenwood, and Melissa Diane Richardson, 26, of Rushville.Dustin Thomas Ripberger, 23, of Glenwood, and Breanne Elizabeth Bergen, 23, of Connersville. Nathanial Thomas Stark, 23, of Ru
- Blotter Rushville Police Department7/7/144:15 a.m.: Accident reported in the 500 block of East CR 1000N.12:25 p.m.: Dustin K. Berry, 25, of Rushville, was arrested on a failure to appear on a check deception warrant. No bond information was indicated on the
- Blotter Rushville Police Department6/25/14 11:15 a.m.: Attempted burglary reported in the 600 block of West 11th Street.12:15 p.m.: Domestic disturbance reported in the 800 block of West Seventh Street.6/27/143:15 p.m.: Accident reported in the 1700 block of
- More Police Blotter Headlines