The Women’s Philanthropy CIRCLe Fund is continuing their first membership drive. Their mission is to create a welcoming group of women who combine their resources to directly influence and impact Rush County life.
Your opportunity starts by joining The CIRCLe!
The group is now collecting $500 annual membership contributions for the purpose of granting money.
CIRCLe members will be granting 60 percent to an organization or two which will be voted on by the membership at their annual meeting. The remaining 40 percent will be placed with the Rush County Community Foundation for future endeavors.
Please direct membership questions to the fund founders:
Pam Hoeing -932-5391
Michele King – 932-5773
Heather Herdrich Meckes – 561-0880
Amy Meyer Ploeger – 938-1141
Cindy Taff – 932-2872
Betsy Williams – 645-5345
Checks should be made payable and mailed or delivered to Rush County Community Foundation, ATTN: The CIRCLe Fund, 117 N. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173 or may be processed via PayPal at www.rushcountyfoundation.org.