Alvin Buening, 74
Irene Hilt, 56
The Rushville Republican thanks the following persons for their subscription to and support of this newspaper:
The Heart of Rushville Farmers’ and Artisans’ Market will have live music Saturday provided by the RCHS Jazz Band Combo. The Market is only open for two more weeks, so visit downtown Rushville Saturday to check out the vendors and enjoy the music. The Market is open 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The Jazz Band will perform from 10 to 11 a.m. Also visit downtown businesses and visit with your neighbors!
Not-for-profits may submit upcoming events to firstname.lastname@example.org or 126 S. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173.
• Mays PTO Chili Supper from 4:45-7:30 p.m. at RCHS Cafeteria. Menu includes: Chili, hot dog, apple sauce or cole slaw, pickle spear, drink and
dessert. Carry-out available. Tickets $6, or $7 at the door.
• Community Bingo at Miller’s Merry Manor on the first Friday of each month at 2 p.m. Free and open to the public! Join us for an hour of fun and a chance to win prizes! Please call 765-932-4127 with any questions.
• The Rushville Eagles will host Bingo on Fridays at 7 p.m. and on Sundays at 2 p.m. The community is invited. Information: 765-561-7472.
• The Heart of Rushville Farmers’ and Artisans’ Market will have LIVE music this Saturday provided by the RCHS Jazz Band Combo. We only have 2 more weeks of Market, so come on downtown on Saturday and visit with our vendors and enjoy the music. Market is open 9:00 am - 12:30 pm. Jazz Band will perform from 10:00-11:00 am. Also visit our downtown businesses and visit with your neighbors!
• Rushville Eagles will host a Fish Fry starting at 6 p.m. $5 carryout $7 all you can eat. Open to the public.
• Tox-away Days are the first Saturday of each month from 8 a.m. to noon at Smiley Avenue. Join in making this a Clean, Green Rush County.